Welcome to our family's kitchen!

These are some of our family's favorite recipes, including a lot of recipes that were handed down from my mother before she passed away. I often joke that I graduated from "The Culinary Institute of Mom's Apron Strings." My boyfriend and I love to cook; he even creates a special dinner every Friday night based on an important, or funny, or ridiculous historical event. You can look that up at "Doomed to Reheat" - we even do a podcast that you can listen to! We're a family of cooks, whether it's professional or amateur, and we hope you enjoy our recipes!

I am learning to blog as I go along, so please be patient with my mistakes! Until I figure out how to remove the headers, please use the links on the right side of the page to access recipes. I will add recipes as we find them, or as I find them from my current (very large) stash of recipes.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Spiced Cider Ham

get a big ham...I normally use canned, but this time, I just got a big, bone-in ham...

spiced cider (liquid)...I just got the kind that was in the juice section of the store...

put the ham in an oven bag...pour a bunch of cider over it...cook it on low all day or on high about 5-6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment